I love Instagram

Wednesday 17 June 2015

Going on a craft retreat!!! Booked and deposit paid.

How does 3 days of uninterrupted crafting with all meals cooked & cleaning done for you sound? Ummmm, like heaven!!! I have taken a leap and booked into my very first craft retreat. For once it will be me leaving the family behind to fend for themselves. Mind you, they are teenagers & it is my husbands duty to deal with them. I might tell them that I will have no phone service. Sneaky! So, some of my favourite  bloggers over at And Sew We Craft have organised a 3 day craft retreat for June next year.







In the country side.
For 3 days.
3 full days of crafting.
3 full days of doing whatever craft we want to do.
With all meals cooked for us.
ALL meals cooked for us!
Cabins to sleep in where someone else has made the bed!.
No kids.
No husbands.
No kids.
No husbands.

Did I mention no kids & no husbands?

Just awesome women doing awesome things!

Can you tell that I am just a little excited????????

I have a year to figure out what I am going to do while I am there. 3 full days could be a whole new wardrobe sewn! Well, a few things. Or a quilt. Maybe even a chance to scrapbook because I am about 2 years overdue. Oh the possibilities!!

Have you ever been on a retreat?
Have you ever been on a craft retreat?
Are you going on this one????


From Jos with love. xx


2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to meet you, Jos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just as excited to meet you too Amy!!!

    From Jos with love. xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi there!
Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.
From Jos with love. xx