I love Instagram

Tuesday 30 June 2015

The A-Z of me. The right now edition.

Yesterday, while I was working out on the airofit (think Kath & Kel from Kath & Kim) , I came across an A-Z of me list that a friend of mine had posted. I thought I would share my answers here on the blog. So here is a here & now edition of A-Z of me. (as of 10:06 am yesterday morning)



A- Age: 35.

B- Biggest Fear: Cockroaches & not being in control are equal fears in my life.
C- Current Time: 10:06 am

D- Drink you last had: Cup of tea. White with no sugar & a dash of milk

E- Easiest Person To Talk to: My daughters

F- Favorite Song: I don't like it, I love it. By Flo Rida & Robin Thicke. Every single time I hear this song at the moment I crank up the volume & sing it like no ones listening!


G- Grossest Memory: French kissing for the very first time. Seriously, that stuff is awkward &                                               totally gross when you try it for the first time.

H- Hometown: Brisbane or as we locals call it, Brisvegas

I- In love with: being creative

J- Jealous Of: people who can just let go. I have a bad habit at the moment of not being able to just                           let go of things.

K- Killed Someone? Nope, I have to pay my kids to kill cockroaches & spiders!

L- Longest Relationship: the one with my husband. Heading towards 19 years. I have been with him                                             for more years than I haven't. Teenage sweethearts.

M- Middle Name: I hate it. I'm not telling

N- Number of Siblings: 1 older brother.

O- One Wish: that my girls have the happiest lives ever

P- Person who you last called: my youngest daughter

Q- Question you're always asked: what's for dinner? Constantly. at least 5 times each day by every                                                             single person in our family.

R- Reason to smile: I'm alive

S- Song you last sang: Silentó - Watch Me (Whip/Nae Nae) Um hello.........try not to sing it! And                                          try not to bust a move!

T- Time you woke up: 8 am. School holidays!!! Yay!!! First sleep in in months!!

U- Underwear Colour: that's a bit TMI but actually red, black & white floral. Granny pants so they                                          don't disappear into places they shouldn't while I am working out.

V- Vacation Destination: an island. Any island that has sun, sand & lots of cocktails!

W- Worst Habit: the need to be in control

X- Xrays you've had: every single X-ray. I have broken one of nearly every bone in my body.

Y- Your favorite food: watermelon

Z- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius

Feel free to use this list on your own blog! If you do, pop a link in the comments below so I can stop by!


Here is a list for you to copy:

A- Age:
B- Biggest Fear: 
C- Current Time: 
D- Drink you last had: 
E- Easiest Person To Talk to: 
F- Favorite Song:  
G- Grossest Memory: 
H- Hometown:
I- In love with:
J- Jealous Of
K- Killed Someone? 
L- Longest Relationship: 
M- Middle Name
N- Number of Siblings: 
O- One Wish: 
P- Person who you last called: 
Q- Question you're always asked
R- Reason to smile: 
S- Song you last sang: 
T- Time you woke up: 
U- Underwear Colour:
V- Vacation Destination
W- Worst Habit:
X- Xrays you've had:
Y- Your favorite food
Z- Zodiac Sign

From Jos with love. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there!
Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.
From Jos with love. xx